This site collects some Personal Data from its users
Taste area of Rocca Riccardo. Operational headquarters Via Giuseppe Garibaldi, 65, 47921 Rimini RN.
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this site, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies and Usage Data.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this site are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Owner by contacting him at the opening details.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network. This Google Analytics integration makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google's servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner,
Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons.
To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this site or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This site does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is information collected automatically through this site (including from third-party applications integrated into this application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects to this site, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference the sequence of the pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this site who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this site. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this site as defined in the relative terms (if available) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small piece of data stored in the User's device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns zonagusto.it
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit.
The "third party" cookies, on the other hand, are set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users who access the server, storage of preferences, etc.
This type of cookie is strictly necessary for the proper functioning of some sections of the Site. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date
session cookies: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in his browser, thus invalidating the display of the pages of the site.
www.zonagusto.it, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the requested services.
Third-party service analysis cookies
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin etc. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the website www.zonagusto.it.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of third-party software services, such as software for generate maps and additional software that offer additional services.
These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the Site.
These are the cookies needed to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
For other types of cookies, dissent may be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods:
Through specific configurations of the browser used or the computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
By changing the settings in the use of third-party services: OPT-OUT.
Both of these solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Third Party Websites and Services
Cookie and Policy Link
By using the Zona Gusto emails on this site, the user consents to the use of the data entered in the emails based on the Email privacy.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
- Run the Chrome Browser
- Click on the menu in the browser toolbar at the top right
- Select Settings
- Click Show Advanced Settings
- In the Privacy section, click on the Content settings button
- In the Cookies section you can change the following cookie settings:
- Allow data to be saved locally
- It stores local data only until the browser is closed
- Block sites from setting any data
- Block third-party cookies and site data
- Manage exceptions for some internet sites
- Elimination of one or all cookies
For more information and updates visit Google Chrome
- Run the Mozilla Firefox browser
- Click on the menu in the browser toolbar
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy panel
- Under History settings, select use custom settings
- To enable cookies, check the item Accept cookies from sites; to disable them, remove the flag from the item - If you are having problems with cookies, also make sure that the Accept third-party cookies option is not set to Never. For more information, read the article Disabling third-party cookies.
- Choose how long cookies can be stored:
- Keep them until: their expiration: the cookies will be removed when they reach the expiration date (date set by the site that sends the cookies).
- Keep them until: Firefox closes: the cookies stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Keep them until: ask every time: displays a warning every time a website tries to set a cookie and asks the user if they want this cookie to be saved.
For more information and updates visit Mozilla
- Run the Internet Explorer Browser
- Click on the tools menu and choose Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy tab and in the Settings section change the slider according to the desired action for cookies: from block all cookies to allow all cookies - Move the cursor to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies
- Click on Sites, enter a website in the Web Site Address box and then click on Block or Allow
- Open Microsoft Edge and select Settings and more> Settings> Privacy, search and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose items to clear.
- In Time range choose a time range.
- Select Cookies and other site data, then Clear now.
- Run the Safari Browser
- Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
- In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
- To see which sites have stored cookies click on Details
For more information and updates, visit Apple
- Run the iOS Safari Browser
- Tap on Settings and then Safari
- Tap on Block Cookies and choose from the various options: Never, From third parties and advertisers or Always
- To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settings, then on Safari and finally on Delete Cookies and data
For more information and updates, visit Apple
- Run the Opera Browser
- Click on Preferences then on Advanced and finally on Cookies
- Select one of the following options:
- Accept all cookies
- Accept cookies only from the site you visit: third-party cookies that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
- Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved